19 January 2011

Closer to Clarity


The older I get the easier it is for me to realize what is good for me and what is not, what is worth my time and what I should just walk away from, what I want and what I don't. For the first time in a long time I feel like I am taking steps towards adulthood, towards the real world, towards real life and something substantial. I know what I want to do and why, I am beginning to better understand who I am. I am letting go of the negative, embracing the positive and living in the moment while still keeping my eye on the future and remembering the lessons learned from the past. I am filled with happiness and open to any and all experiences that life has in store for me. I am beginning to do what makes me happy without worrying too much about other people. I am in a good place, surrounded and supported by people who make me smile. I'll admit that at times I overanalyze, over think and get all worked up for no good reason but 2011 feels better than any other year has ever felt and it has just begun. I am closer to clarity, Nirvana and all that good shit :)

1 comment: