02 August 2010

Love


These thoughts just passed through my mind and I decided to write about it real quick...I think it was inspired by my Erykah Badu playlist on Pandora.

Love is a crazy thing, its like a drug. I've been lucky to be in love once in my (almost)  22 years, I was only 16 but that shit was real. Everything is amazing when you're in love. It didn't work out but while it lasted it was great and it has left a lasting impression on my heart. I've been pretty damn close to being in love one time since then, but I don't think I got all the way there, probably cause I wasn't completely rehabilitated from the first time, and neither was he.

Being in love is really great while its happening, and when its over it hurts like hell, probably the worst pain you've ever experienced in your life, but once your heart heals you can look back and see the wonderful scar that it has left behind, it reminds you of all the good times and happy moments and you are able to open your heart and let love back in once again.

I have a lovely scar on my heart that I will cherish forever and I am so happy that I am FINALLY able to open my heart once again. *deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment