21 June 2010

Inspiration/Motivation


Say what you will about my Cape Verdean sister Amber Rose, but you can't deny that her body is BANGIN!! So she is serving as my inspiration/motivation this summer to get it right, get it right, get it tight! Her picture is the background on my phone and my computer, taped next to my bathroom mirror and now on this blog.

I know that her boobs may be fake and she may have had some help but a girl can dream right?? If I could get a body like hers I would be so happy, not that I am not ok with my body now, but there is room for improvement and I would be much happier if I could slim some things down and tone some things up. I know that I will never have an ass like hers but if I could get those abs and those legs!!!( I might have to get a buzz cut like hers tho cause sweating out my hair 5 days a week is not the business.)

So she will be my inspiration/motivation to exercise and to eat right. I have always had the desire to get fit a be a healthier me, and this summer I will do it!! So wish me luck and join me if you wish.

2 comments:

  1. first, im loving the background change! its brighter and much more summer. second, i'll be ur buddy with this summer workout plan. imma hit u with my thoughts

    ReplyDelete