22 June 2010

What's Your Flavor?

Normally I like my men like I like my coffee, dark, strong and hot! I love me some dark chocolate! But as of late I've been leaving the dark side and venturing into the light, and it baffles me. I know that its not the outside that matters, its the inside, but if I don't like your outside I usually don't care about the inside too much... romantically at least.

 I just never used to be a light skinned pretty boy type of girl, it actually kinda turned me off a little, they just think they are so cute and shit. I always wanted a nappy headed, dark, straight out of Africa man that was a little rough around the edges, not pretty at all. So why are these light skinned pretty boys catching my eye??

Maybe Brittany and TJ are rubbing off on me, cause Lord knows they love them some light skinned pretty boys. Or maybe I'm opening my eyes and seeing people for more than the color of their skin, because sexy comes in all colors. So I am now learning to appreciate sexiness in all of its flavors: chocolate, espresso, butterscotch, caramel, toffee, molasses.....I'm lovin it all!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to say in my defense of being narrow-sighted--Djimon (Kimora's Hubby) is very good looking and a calm, strong spirit. Just as you have your preferences, I have mine--and exceptions can definitely be made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this is true but you also have to admit that ALL of you boyfriends have been pretty boys, especially this last one lol...but its cool you like what you like aint no shame in that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to defned myself and say I am Tyson Beckfords biggest fan!!!

    ReplyDelete